Free Token Terms
1. Users of the GoMint platform may receive distributions of tokens issued via Hedera Token Service on a free-of-charge basis (“Free Tokens”) from time to time at the sole discretion of GoMint Services Limited (“GoMint”).
2. Such distributions of Free Tokens shall be made in accordance with:
(i) any requirements and rules relating to a specific distribution;
(ii) these Terms; and
(iii) GoMint’s Terms and Conditions on the GoMint website as at the date of the relevant distribution.
3. By accepting Free Tokens, you represent that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and you acknowledge that all decisions of GoMint shall be final and conclusive.
4. Free Tokens issued by GoMint are currently for test purposes and principally intended to be of educational benefit to users. Free Tokens are not intended to have any inherent value and do not represent an investment. Whilst Free Tokens may be transferred to other users for testing and educational purposes, they may not be sold for any value.
5. GoMint at its sole discretion will determine the eligibility criteria for each distribution, including the amount of Free Tokens to be distributed to users that satisfy specific requirements that may be set by GoMint. Accordingly, GoMint may issue different amounts of Free Tokens to each user in any particular distribution.
6. In addition to any other criteria set forth in these Terms or otherwise determined by GoMint, all participants must have a Hedera account which is flagged to allow Free Tokens from GoMint.
7. GoMint reserves the right at its sole discretion at any time to:
(i) withdraw a distribution of Free Tokens;
(ii) amend the rules of any specific distribution or these Terms; or
(iii) disqualify any user that GoMint deems ineligible.
8. Users from UN, US, UK and EU sanctioned countries are excluded from this promotion, including but not limited to Cuba, Iran, North Korea & Syria.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London, England.