GoMint Services Limited operates the www.gomint.co and www.gomint.me websites, through which it provides various tokenization and marketplace services (“Services”).
This policy is intended to inform website visitors, subscribers and clients regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, cryptocurrency account and email address. We collect this information so that we are able to contact and identify you as well as process payments to and from you.
When you visit our Services, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Service, and we may also use third party website analytics tools such as Google Analytics which employ cookies to collect certain information. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
There are circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties as follows:
• Business Transfers: In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
• Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
• Agents, Consultants and other Service Providers: We may appoint other companies or individuals to perform certain functions to facilitate our Services such as to maintain databases and process payments.
• Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iii) protect against legal liability.
• Aggregated or Non-identifiable Data: So as to better understand and serve the users of the Services, we may conduct research on our user demographics, interests and behaviours based on the information collected. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis, and we may share this aggregated data with our affiliates, agents and current and prospective business partners.
We retain your information for so long as it may be necessary for the purposes identified in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You may have certain rights under data protection legislation, for example under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) for European Union data subjects. You have the right to have inaccurate information about you rectified.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw your consent to consent-based processing and no other legal justification for processing applies or deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us.
You also have the right to request access to the information we hold about you.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Please be aware that your personal data may be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United Kingdom, European Union or United States. You consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information by using our Services.
If you are a European Union data subject, whenever we transfer your personal information out of the European Union to a country not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal information protection, the transfer will be based on a data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have either (1) granted your consent by opting-in to receive marketing communications on our Services; or (2) you have a business relationship with us and we rely on our legitimate business interests as the lawful basis for processing.
You can opt-out from marketing communications or change your marketing preferences at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘marketing preferences’ on one of our websites or emails. Your right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications does not change our right to contact you as part of any contractual relationship we may have with you.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.